Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Choices


There are a lot of choices in life and it always come with risk and opportunity.


For example, the recession in US, some is seeing as a risk but some is seeing as an opportunity. But, what I can say is, there are a lot of uncertainty. And all these things, make life challenging and full of fun.


You will never know what could happen tomorrow. You might be a millionaire now but you may face bankruptcy in the next 24 hours. Therefore, it is fun, isn't it?


"To be or not to be", a Shakespeare words... I guess it has the same meaning with the uncertainty...


I have a choice. To be or not to be? This wil be a hard decision that I have never made before.


Am I a risk taker? Erm.. sometimes...


Anyhow, I have to take it.... It is fun!


Read this phrase from brother's email:

"The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible"


I got to be firm. I got to be strong, and, I got to remember always my initial intention...

No comments: