Friday, November 7, 2008

Waiting


I just changed my status in my Facebook to "Seong Yien is still waiting.."
Yes, I am still waiting. I am wondering why recently I need to wait for a long time to get something that I want.

Indeed, I hate waiting. Or perhaps, I should say, I afraid of waiting and I worry about waiting.

Why?

Because, during the process of waiting, there are a lot of uncertainties. For example, if you are waiting for a good thing to happen, it will end up with nothing and it will dissapoint you.

Besides, waiting is kind of wasting time. The time that we have now is short. and we do not know what will happen for the next second. Thus, I do not want to sit there, and just do nothing..

Therefore,

I will be frustrated while I am waiting for something to happen or someone to appear.
And, I will feel uncomfortable while waiting.

No matter good or bad, just don't let me wait... Please...

No comments: