Monday, May 5, 2008

Short Vacation..

Yeah... Just finish my short vacation at somewhere in Penang. Erm... The hotel is quite nice, 5 meals per days and the room service is just kind of special. As the staff there are very proffesional and caring as they will measure your blood pressure and your temerature at least 5 times a day include your sleeping time....

Yes. I was admited and having my short vacation at Loh Guan Lye Specilaist Center. A brand new 5 star "hotel" in the town. Hahahaha :D

For what reason?? Yeah.. Food poisoning and diarrheoa for more than 20 times per day. Hey, buddy, can you imagine?

Luckily, after the short vacation, i am recovering.. hehehehe.... I can wait to taste the food in Penang and I nearly forget the smell of the good food... hehehehehe :D

You know, what I have eaten in this 3 days 2 nights stay in this brand new "hotel"?
Morning- Milo + Bread + Oat
Tea- Milo
Lunch - Fish Porridge
Tea - Milo
Dinner - Fish Porridge. Yes you are rite, the same thing that I took in the afternoon.
Supper - Milo

What a great food.

The second Day:

Please repeat the menu. It was exactly the same with the first day.

The Third day:

Yeah!!!! You are rite, It was still the same. Same Milo, same bread same oat and the fish porridge............ GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, need to say thanks to my friends who visited me and cook for me. Thanks a lot :D

And I will be back.... hehehehehehe

No comments: